|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Wayward|
|Settled in||E7-417, Hexema 16|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Police town rules
Wayward is a medium Police town located in the Eastern Zone.
Wayward was founded in E7-417, Hexema 16, as part of the Police Protection Plan, which expanded the reach of the Maze Police and introduced the Regional Coverage Plan, a system which would divide the world map into Standard Law enforcement "regions"; each one being the responsibility of one police station.
Wayward was assigned to law enforcement in the Eastern Zone alongside Joliet Sector. Both towns are located at opposite ends of the Eastern Zone, so they were both allocated to law enforcement there through the Joint Eastern Coverage Treaty.
Wayward largely works the same way any town following Standard Law would, but as a Police town, there are a few extra rules in place:
- Local Town Security is subservient to the officers of the local Police station.
- Individuals and groups known for their affiliations with criminal groups or organizations may be stopped and arrested on sight.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Artificial light farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 6 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Police station - Eastern Zone (alongside the Joliet Sector station)