|Main Page → Civilized Areas → Cloud Ten
| Standard Law
|How to read (S/F/D) route notation
Cloud Ten (sometimes rendered Cloud 10) is the Angelic capital city. It is a very large town located in the Northern Zone.
Cloud Ten was founded by angelic creatures in E5-1, shortly after the beginning of Era 5. Chronologically, it was the very first town founded in modern history, just a year before Gehen, the Demonic capital.
As the Angelic capital city, it is the largest and most populous Angelic town, with eighteen residential units. The population is very diverse, with a slight majority of angelic creatures, followed by roughly equal numbers of humans, halflings and youkai.
Besides its status as the Angelic capital city, Cloud Ten is often considered to be the most important town in the Northern Zone, and one of the most culturally significant in the world. The local shrine, referred to as the Legendary Shrine, has the special responsibility of being the only direct line of contact between the Mazes and the Elder Council, which is said to reside in a realm outside of the Mazes' dimension. This realm is also believed to be where all angelic creatures are born or created before being sent to the Mazes.
- Demonic creatures are forbidden from entry and will be attacked on sight if they attempt to enter the Town Gate.
- Individuals and groups known to be associated with Hell, Inc. or prominent Demonic figures will be refused entry; refusal to comply will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Spreading pro-Demonic propaganda or generally displaying an overly positive or tolerant view of Demonics may result in removal from the town. Repeat offenders may be considered "associated with Hell" (see above).
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Heaven Farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 10 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Shrine - Legendary Shrine