|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Aosaidan|
|Settled in||E7-215, Penultima|
|Local laws|| Independent|
Youkai Nation laws
Aosaidan (Youkai-go: 青祭壇, pronounced ah-oh-sah-ee-dan, lit. "Blue altar") is a small Youkai Nation town located in the Northern Zone.
Aosaidan was founded in E7-215, sometime during the month of Penultima, as part of the Youkai Expansion Plan, to answer the needs of an ever-increasing youkai population. Aosaidan transliterates to "Blue altar"; the origin behind the town's name is unknown, but it is believed to have a connection with the neighboring Angelic capital city, Cloud Ten.
The local ammunition factory, opened in E7-217, is the first 100% youkai-owned and youkai-operated factory of its kind, sourcing most of its raw materials from the Kazama mines.
Headstamps of ammunition produced at the Aosaidan factory are typically marked with the letters AD. There is no official explanation for what these letters stand for, but the most commonly-accepted theory is that they are a shorthand for "Aosaidan Danyaku" (青祭壇 だんやく), which translates to "Aosaidan Ammunition".
- Law enforcement is managed by the local Town Security, but may be superseded by the local activist cells. Local residents are encouraged to assist Town Security in their duties, particularly in regard to town and community defense.
- All species are equal under youkai rule, but individuals who threaten the integrity and the independence of the Youkai Nation are treated as enemies. Enemies are to be imprisoned or eliminated.
- Individuals and groups associated with the Maze Military are not allowed to enter the town, regardless of whether they're active duty or retired, in uniform or not. Breaking this rule will be treated as an invasion, against which lethal force is legal.
- Inciting unrest and division through pro-Military or anti-youkai propaganda will result in being removed from the town. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned and treated as enemies of the town.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Traditional land farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 4 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Factory - Ammunition