|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Abakash|
|Settled in||E7-362, Decima 30|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Abakash (pronounced Ah-bah-cash) is a small Demonic town located in the Southern Zone.
Abakash was founded in E7-366 as part of the Demonic Super-Special Enlargement Operation, which was seemingly launched in response to Heaven's Angelic Faith-Driven Expansion Plan, and which resulted in increased Demonic reach and influence across the Mazes. Abakash was the first of five towns founded during this plan, before Temno.
Abakash is known for its strategic geographic location: directly in between the Demonic capital, Gehen, and an Angelic town, Ventis. The UA roads between Ventis and Abakash are famous for being the theater of the Almost Divine War, and continue to feature occasional clashes between passing Angelic and Demonic creatures.
Attracted by the possibility of watching them fight, many visitors travel in between the two towns, for the sole purpose of hoping to find an Angelic-Demonic battle. Many are unsuccessful, but the rare few that manage to see fights often recount tales of opponents spending at least as much energy insulting each other as they do fighting each other. The local hotel, the Brim Inn, was opened specifically to accommodate these visitors.
- Angelic creatures are not allowed to enter and will be attacked on sight if they attempt to get past the Town Gate.
- Individuals and groups known to be associated with Heaven, Ltd. or prominent Angelic figures will be refused entry; refusal to comply will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Spreading pro-Angelic propaganda or generally displaying an overly positive or tolerant view of Angelics may result in removal from the town. Repeat offenders may be considered "associated with Heaven" (see above).
- As per Demonic customs and regulations, various offenses outlined in Standard Law may not as actively enforced in Demonic towns.
- Specific minor offenses (voyeurism, exhibitionism, verbal abuse, gross public behavior) tend to be tolerated and generally won't be stopped by local Town Security.
- Demonic towns have a tendency to underreport certain cases that would be considered acts of slavery or sexual assault in other communities, due in large part to Demonic beliefs on sexual behavior.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Hell Horns of Plenty
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 4 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Sanctum