|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Camp Baxter|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Camp Baxter is a medium Military town located in the Southern Zone.
After the modern incarnation of the Maze Military was founded, the faction grew and found itself unable to house all of its troops. To give the new soldiers a new home as well as expand the reach of the Military, new towns had to be founded. Camp Baxter was the second of six new Military towns founded during Era 5, and it is home to the Regular Forces 2nd Company.
Officially, the Military's stance on the rivalry between Angelics and Demonics is one of neutrality, supporting neither faction and showing no interest in fighting either or both of them. As a result, and due to the town's close proximity to both Ventis and Abakash, 2nd Company soldiers frequently witness members of the two factions fight one another in the UA roads around Camp Baxter, without helping or intervening. A joke goes that whenever Angelics and Demonics are fighting, the job of the Military is to count the blows and declare a winner at the end, as though they were boxing matches.
- Known members of the Youkai Nation and individuals associated with them will be arrested on sight; any resistance will be punished with extreme prejudice.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Artificial light farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 6 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Military base (Headquarters of the Regular Forces 2nd Company)
- Memorial to the fallen, listing the names and ranks of town locals who died during Operation Needle Poke.