|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Ventis|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Ventis is a small Angelic town located in the Central Zone.
Ventis was founded late in Era 6, as a means for the Angelic faction to expand its reach into the Central and Southern Zones, being located right before the border between the two. It was a small and unremarkable town until E7-362, when the Demonic town of Abakash was founded. Since then, Ventis became a small and unremarkable town with hundreds of years of rivalry and blood feuding with their Demonic neighbors.
The UA roads between Ventis and Abakash are famous for being the theater of the Almost Divine War, and continue to feature occasional clashes between passing Angelic and Demonic creatures.
Attracted by the possibility of watching them fight, many visitors travel in between the two towns, for the sole purpose of hoping to find an Angelic-Demonic battle. Many are unsuccessful, but the rare few that manage to see fights often recount tales of opponents spending at least as much energy insulting each other as they do fighting each other. These frequent visitors have resulted in the opening of the Heavenly Nights Inn, the local hotel.
- Demonic creatures are forbidden from entry and will be attacked on sight if they attempt to enter the Town Gate.
- Individuals and groups known to be associated with Hell, Inc. or prominent Demonic figures will be refused entry; refusal to comply will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Spreading pro-Demonic propaganda or generally displaying an overly positive or tolerant view of Demonics may result in removal from the town. Repeat offenders may be considered "associated with Hell" (see above).
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Heaven Farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 4 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Shrine