|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Ferron City|
|Local laws||Standard Law|
|East||Baden Town (_/_/D)|
|South||Intersection 29 (_/_/D)|
|How to read (S/F/D) route notation|
Ferron City (often shortened to just Ferron) is a medium town located in the Southeastern Zone.
Ferron City is infamously known for being the theater of the Ferron City incident, the first instance of Standard Law being enforced to protect non-human lives.
The town is otherwise quiet and unremarkable, known mostly for its factories and its metal-themed decoration.
As of today, Ferland Sector is home to a relatively diverse population, consisting of a majority of humans and halflings, and a vibrant youkai minority.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Food factory (Canning facility - Ferron City Canned Goods Company)
- Residential hub:
- Residential area levels: 10
- Hotel: Yes ; The Metal Man's Lodge
- Shop hub: 6 of 10 emplacements open
- Clothing shop, Delicatessen, Engineering workshop, Forge (Konpaku Blades), Gun shop (Full Auto Zone), Weapon shop (Boom Bang & Beyond)
- Social Square facilities:
- Bars: 1 ; The Alehouse (#1)
- Restaurants: 2 ; Sawblade Pizzas (Trattoria, #1), Friendship of Steel (Izakaya, #2)
- Others: Convenience store (24-Seven), Library, Dojo, Shooting range
- Special facility: Factory - Metal