|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Baden Town|
|Local laws|| Independent|
Baden Town (often shortened to just Baden) is a large Syndicate town located in the Southeastern Zone.
Baden Town was founded in E7-49, originally a neutral town. 76 years later, in E7-125, it was quickly invaded and conquered by the Syndicate, resulting in the previous mayor's exile. Guido Yatela, brother of Syndicate founder Ignazio Yatela, appointed himself as the new mayor. Since then, control of the town was passed down by successive generations of Yatela family members.
Baden Town is an independent town under the control of the Syndicate, and as such, does not follow nor respect Standard Law. There are no written rules, and local customs may vary greatly depending on the town.
General rules and principles in all Syndicate towns:
- The Syndicate's word is the law.
- Local Town Security is subservient to the authority of Syndicate enforcers and capos.
- Members of the Maze Police are not welcome and will be shot on sight. Friends and known associates of the Police will suffer the same fate.
Although some towns may lean towards orderliness and peacekeeping (especially if there are important businesses intended to attract visitors), visitors must be ready for anything while visiting a Syndicate town, and not count on the help of the local Town Security should anything happen to them. Petty criminal activity targeted towards visitors is rampant, ranging from scamming and swindling to assault and mugging. In common parlance, such activities are referred to as "hustling" or "work" and are generally tolerated so long as they're not aimed at a known associate or full member of the Syndicate.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Food factory (Brewing plant)
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 7 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Factory - Textiles