|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Facilities → Individual shop|
An individual shop is a general term for a small, two-room emplacement specializing in selling one type of product. There are many different kinds of individual shops, though all share the same map.
Individual shop types
- [B] ☾ Convenience store
- [W] ☉ Clothing shop
- [W] ☉ Delicatessen
- [B] ☾ Engineering workshop
- [F] ☾ Forge
- [F] ☉ Gun shop
- [B] ☉ Jewelry store
- [W] ☉ Style shop
- [F] ☾ Weapon shop
All individual shops possess a unique trait: they have closing days.
- Shops closed on a Firesday are marked with a [F]. Shops closed on Watersday are marked with a [W]. Shops closed on Breakday are marked with a [B].
In intersections, individual shops are also open for six days of the week, but for only 12 hours instead of 24; specifically, they are open for three out of six time periods, either during the day shift (Morning, Afternoon, Dusk) or the night shift (Evening, Late night, Dawn).
- Shops that are only open during the day shift are marked with a ☉, while those that are open only during the night shift are marked with a ☾.
- Personnel: Trader or Engineer (Engineering workshop only)
- Furniture: Counter, shelves, advertisement posters and signs
- All sides: Metal shelves (60 health, A1)
- Locked doors:
- North or South (depending on orientation): Electronic lock A, to Storage room
The shop floor is where people may buy and sell their wares.
- Personnel: None
- Furniture: Storage shelves, boxes, crates
- All sides: Storage boxes (66 health, A3)