|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Elusec|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Police town rules
Elusec (pronounced ellew-seck) is a medium Police town located in the Southern Zone.
Elusec was founded in E7-40, initially a human town with no faction affiliations. The next year, Keith Daxon, better known as Spectrum, moved to Elusec and founds a street gang, the Wraiths, which went on to use Elusec as their headquarters. The Wraiths became one of the most infamous criminal organizations in history, responsible for the Twin Terror Acts. The town was subsequently raided by the Maze Police during Operation Velvet Cake in E7-54, and formally captured in E7-55, fully converting the town into a Police town.
Many years later, as part of the Police Protection Plan, the Regional Coverage Plan was introduced; a system which would divide the world map into Standard Law enforcement "regions"; each one being the responsibility of one police station.
Elusec was assigned to law enforcement in the Southeastern Zones, being at the forefront of most investigations involving the Syndicate.
Elusec largely works the same way any town following Standard Law would, but as a Police town, there are a few extra rules in place:
- Local Town Security is subservient to the officers of the local Police station.
- Individuals and groups known for their affiliations with criminal groups or organizations may be stopped and arrested on sight.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Artificial light farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 5 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Police station - Southeastern Zone