|Main Page → Civilized Areas → Kijirou
Youkai Nation laws
|Intersection 03 (_/_/D)
|Intersection 06 (_/_/D)
|How to read (S/F/D) route notation
Kijirou (Youkai-go: 喜次郎, pronounced kee-gee-row) is a medium Youkai Nation town located in the Northeastern Zone.
Kijirou was founded in E7-215, sometime during the month of Prima, as part of the Youkai Expansion Plan, to answer the needs of an ever-increasing youkai population. Kijirou was named after its founder and first mayor, Kageaki Kijirou.
Opened in E7-217, Kijirou is home to the first 100% youkai-owned and youkai-operated weapons factory, sourcing the majority of its raw materials from the Kazama mines. The quality of the weapons produced in Kijirou is equivalent, if not superior to those made at the Calfair Sector weapons factory.
Kijirou is also home to one of only three traditional sea farms in the world. The local izakaya, The Copper House, is renowned for preparing the Youkai Nation's best sushi, sashimi, and other seafood dishes.
- Law enforcement is managed by the local Town Security, but may be superseded by the local activist cells. Local residents are encouraged to assist Town Security in their duties, particularly in regard to town and community defense.
- All species are equal under youkai rule, but individuals who threaten the integrity and the independence of the Youkai Nation are treated as enemies. Enemies are to be imprisoned or eliminated.
- Individuals and groups associated with the Maze Military are not allowed to enter the town, regardless of whether they're active duty or retired, in uniform or not. Breaking this rule will be treated as an invasion, against which lethal force is legal.
- Inciting unrest and division through pro-Military or anti-youkai propaganda will result in being removed from the town. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned and treated as enemies of the town.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Traditional sea farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 6 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Factory - Weapons