|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Divus Nitor|
|Settled in||E7-362, Hexema 24|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Divus Nitor (pronounced dee-voos nee-tor), often shortened to Div (deev), is a small Angelic town located in the Eastern Zone.
Divus Nitor was founded in E7-362 as part of the Angelic Faith-Driven Expansion Plan, officially intended to renew interest in Angelic faith and values, which resulted in an expansion of Heaven's reach and influence across the Mazes. Divus Nitor was the third of four towns founded during this plan, after Alba Radium and before Beatus.
Situated near the border between the Central and Eastern Zones, Divus Nitor is connected to only two other locations; Twinleaf City and Masatomo. This unique location allows it to receive the visit of a substantial amount of travelers on their way to and from the Central Zone.
- Demonic creatures are forbidden from entry and will be attacked on sight if they attempt to enter the Town Gate.
- Individuals and groups known to be associated with Hell, Inc. or prominent Demonic figures will be refused entry; refusal to comply will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Spreading pro-Demonic propaganda or generally displaying an overly positive or tolerant view of Demonics may result in removal from the town. Repeat offenders may be considered "associated with Hell" (see above).
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Heaven Farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 4 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Shrine