|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Masatomo|
|Settled in||E7-215, Triema|
|Local laws|| Independent|
Youkai Nation laws
Masatomo (Youkai-go: 政友, pronounced mah-sah-to-mo) is a small Youkai Nation town located in the Eastern Zone.
Masatomo was founded in E7-215, sometime during the month of Triema, as part of the Youkai Expansion Plan, to answer the needs of an ever-increasing youkai population. Masatomo was named after its founder and first mayor, Sohei Masatomo.
Masatomo is the only Youkai Nation-controlled town in the Eastern Zone, strategically located at a crossroads between Intersection 06 and two different routes connecting the Eastern Zone to the Central Zone. It is also relatively close to towns controlled by many different factions; in turn, Masatomo sees a lot of travelers of all kinds and species.
- Law enforcement is managed by the local Town Security, but may be superseded by the local activist cells. Local residents are encouraged to assist Town Security in their duties, particularly in regard to town and community defense.
- All species are equal under youkai rule, but individuals who threaten the integrity and the independence of the Youkai Nation are treated as enemies. Enemies are to be imprisoned or eliminated.
- Individuals and groups associated with the Maze Military are not allowed to enter the town, regardless of whether they're active duty or retired, in uniform or not. Breaking this rule will be treated as an invasion, against which lethal force is legal.
- Inciting unrest and division through pro-Military or anti-youkai propaganda will result in being removed from the town. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned and treated as enemies of the town.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Food factory (Canning facility)
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 4 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Factory - Metal