|Main Page → Civilized Areas → Alba Radium
|E7-361, Ultima 29
| Standard Law
|Intersection 04 (_/_/D)
|Intersection 05 (_/_/D)
|Camp Charger (_/_/D)
|Intersection 07 (_/_/D)
|How to read (S/F/D) route notation
Alba Radium (pronounced al-bah ray-dee-um), often shortened to just Alba, is a small Angelic town located in the Northwestern Zone.
Alba Radium was founded in E7-361 as part of the Angelic Faith-Driven Expansion Plan, officially intended to renew interest in Angelic faith and values, which resulted in an expansion of Heaven's reach and influence across the Mazes. Alba Radium was the second of four towns founded during this plan, after Caminus and before Divus Nitor.
Alba Radium is a largely quiet town in a fairly remote location with little of note, distinctive for being the only Angelic town in the Northwestern Zone, and in fact, the only town controlled by either of the religious factions (Hell has no presence in NWZ).
- Demonic creatures are forbidden from entry and will be attacked on sight if they attempt to enter the Town Gate.
- Individuals and groups known to be associated with Hell, Inc. or prominent Demonic figures will be refused entry; refusal to comply will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Spreading pro-Demonic propaganda or generally displaying an overly positive or tolerant view of Demonics may result in removal from the town. Repeat offenders may be considered "associated with Hell" (see above).
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Heaven Farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 3 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Shrine