|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Camp Charger|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Camp Charger is a medium Military town located in the Western Zone.
After the modern incarnation of the Maze Military was founded, the faction grew and found itself unable to house all of its troops. To give the new soldiers a new home as well as expand the reach of the Military, new towns had to be founded. Camp Charger was the third of six new Military towns founded during Era 5, and it is home to the Regular Forces 3rd Company.
The local weapon shop is famous for being owned and operated by Emi Utsumi, an aged, female yousei better known by the locals as "Miss Amy". Even more surprisingly, she is extremely pro-Military; her outspoken support for the Military and attitude make her somewhat of a local celebrity. She has gained a very poor reputation in youkai circles, and is frequently accused of being a race traitor, to the point an expression - "being an Amy" or "being an Emi" (and many variations) - was invented to refer to youkai who are subservient to human influence or authority.
- Known members of the Youkai Nation and individuals associated with them will be arrested on sight; any resistance will be punished with extreme prejudice.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Artificial light farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 5 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Military base (Headquarters of the Regular Forces 3rd Company)
- Memorial to the fallen, listing the names and ranks of town locals who died during Operation Needle Poke.