Twinleaf City

From MazeWorld
Jump to: navigation, search
Navigation: Main Page Civilized Areas Twinleaf City




Twinleaf City
Central Zone
Town facts
Settled in E6-139
Population size Large
Local laws Independent
Geographic connections
North Divus Nitor
East N/A
South Intersection 15
West Intersection 10


Twinleaf City is a large town located in the Central Zone.

Founded in E6-139, Twinleaf City is famous for being the birthplace of the Twinleaf Movement and for becoming first "neutral" town, in the sense that it was the first town to be settled with a mixed population of humans and youkai.

Today, Twinleaf City has the reputation of being one of the friendliest towns in the Mazes, priding itself on welcoming and treating sapients of all species equally, and acting as a sanctuary for the downtrodden. They fiercely reject the influence of other factions, to the point of being a completely independent town, rejecting Standard Law altogether. The town

The town's population is perhaps the most diverse in the Mazes. Approximately 90% of the inhabitants are humans, halflings, and youkai, each in roughly equivalent numbers. The remaining 10% belong to other sapient species, most notably communities of magicians and psionics; the only ones of their kind with a home in a Civilized Area. It is even rumored that one necromancer, supposedly friendly and harmless, lives in Twinleaf, although these rumors have not been confirmed one way or another.


Local town facilities

If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.