|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Citadel Lambeth|
|Settled in||E5-210, Pentema 20|
|Population size||Very large|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Police town rules
Citadel Lambeth is the capital of the Maze Police. It is a very large town located in the Central Zone.
This town was founded in E5-210, Pentema 20, following the Great Debate on law enforcement. The first Sheriff, Martin Sinclair, founded the Police headquarters and drafted what would become Standard Law, which marked the beginning of the Maze Police as a faction, and that of Citadel Lambeth as their capital.
Citadel Lambeth largely works the same way any town following Standard Law would, but as a Police town, there are a few extra rules in place:
- Local Town Security is subservient to the officers of the Police headquarters.
- Individuals and groups known for their affiliations with criminal groups or organizations may be stopped and arrested on sight.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Artificial light farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 10 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Police headquarters
- Memorial to the fallen during the Twin Terror Acts of E7-54 (Social Square Center)