|Navigation:||Main Page → Creatures → Occupations → Trader|
|Can be found in the UA?|
|This occupation is open to:|
A trader (also shopkeeper, shop manager and other various synonyms) is a person in a trading occupation who manages and operates a shop or similar establishment.
Traders do not have standard clothing. See Citizen.
Equipment and inventory
- Shotshell carrier, Ammunition: 25x 12 gauge, Standard Plated Buckshot
Skills: Species' natural skills + the following:
- Combat skills: Basic (Semi-auto shotgun)
- Restricted occupation: The amount of characters that can hold this occupation is restricted to max 2 per shop; one each for the day and night shifts. See the list below for eligible shops.
| This article or section contains lore-related information.|
Though not strictly necessary for playing the game, you are encouraged to read this section if you wish to have a better understanding of the game's universe.
The term trader is a general term referring to people working in one of the Mazes' trade occupations. All types of traders are in charge of a shop or establishment where they keep and sell their merchandise, and the vast majority are based in a town or an intersection.
In very rare cases, UA shops can be found, though they are usually ephemeral; only open for a short time (usually until the day's stocks are sold) before closing down and moving out.
Eleven different types of traders are listed below, each with a specific name:
- Bar: Bartender
- Convenience store: Store manager
- Clothing shop: Tailor
- Delicatessen: Deli manager
- Forge: Blacksmith
- Gun shop: Gun dealer
- Jewelry store: Jeweler
- Library: Librarian
- Style shop: Stylist
- Shooting range: Rangemaster
- Weapon shop: Armorer
For more information on each of these occupations, please refer to the individual articles listed above.