|Main Page → Civilized Areas → Murberry
|E7-416, Prima 3
| Standard Law
Police town rules
|Intersection 10 (S/F/D)
|Intersection 08 (_/_/D)
|How to read (S/F/D) route notation
Murberry is a small Police town located in the Central Zone.
Murberry was founded in E7-416, Prima 3, as part of the Police Protection Plan, which expanded the reach of the Maze Police and introduced the Regional Coverage Plan, a system which would divide the world map into Standard Law enforcement "regions"; each one being the responsibility of one police station.
Although the town is located in the Central Zone, the Murberry Police Station is assigned coverage of the Northern and Northwestern Zones.
Murberry is also home to one of only three traditional sea farms in the world. The Murberry farm is a 100% youkai-operated business, working in tandem with the local izakaya to provide the town with various fish-based dishes.
Murberry largely works the same way any town following Standard Law would, but as a Police town, there are a few extra rules in place:
- Local Town Security is subservient to the officers of the local Police station.
- Individuals and groups known for their affiliations with criminal groups or organizations may be stopped and arrested on sight.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Traditional sea farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 3 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Police station - Northern and Northwestern Zones