|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Mippei Yosai|
|Local laws|| Independent|
Youkai Nation laws
Mippei Yosai (Youkai-go: 密封要塞, pronounced mee-pay yos'aye, lit. "Sealed fortress") is a large Youkai Nation town located in the Northeastern Zone.
Mippei Yosai was founded in E6-586, over the ruins of the former medieval town of Kharidin (pronounced ra-ree-deen). It is most famous for its closed city mandate (see this section).
The town's local activist cell, Task Force "Divine Edge" (作戦部隊 「神刃」, sakusen butai 「kamujin」), acts as the local Town Security, but also operates a training facility they refer to as the Training Center (講習会場, koushuukaiba), where youkai recruits are trained to become activist fighters and join one of the Nation's activist cells in the Mazes.
Mippei Yosai is a secretive town, with little information available. Although accurate demographics are not known, the local town population is most likely exclusively composed of youkai with zero minorities of other species.
- Closed town mandate: None is allowed to enter Mippei Yosai, except for the following:
- Town residents
- Members of Task Force "Divine Edge" or Task Force "Mind's Eye"
- Training Center recruits
- Individuals with special permission from a high-ranking member of the above-mentioned Task Forces
- Law enforcement is exclusively managed by members of the local activist cell, Task Force "Divine Edge". Local residents are encouraged to assist Town Security in their duties, particularly in regard to town and community defense.
- All species are equal under youkai rule, but individuals who threaten the integrity and the independence of the Youkai Nation are treated as enemies. Enemies are to be imprisoned or eliminated.
- Individuals and groups associated with the Maze Military attempting to enter the town will be shot on sight. Survivors will be shot again.
- Inciting unrest and division through pro-Military or anti-youkai propaganda will result in being removed from the town. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned and treated as enemies of the town.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Artificial light farm
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 8 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Youkai activist base - Training Center (講習会場, koushuukaiba)