|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Fort Cobalt|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
Fort Cobalt is a large Military town located in the Western Zone.
After the modern incarnation of the Maze Military was founded, the faction grew and found itself unable to house all of its troops. To give the new soldiers a new home as well as expand the reach of the Military, new towns had to be founded. Fort Cobalt was the first of six new Military towns founded during Era 5, and it is home to the Regular Forces 1st Company.
Interestingly, Fort Cobalt is also home to a mass baking factory, which largely produces items destined for use in military rations, such as edible bars, crackers, and related bread- or biscuit-based food items.
- Known members of the Youkai Nation and individuals associated with them will be arrested on sight; any resistance will be punished with extreme prejudice.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Food factory (Mass baking factory)
- Residential hub:
- Shop hub: 8 of 10 emplacements open
- Social Square facilities:
- Special facility: Military base (Headquarters of the Regular Forces 1st Company)
- Memorial to the fallen, listing the names and ranks of town locals who died during Operation Needle Poke.