|Navigation:||Main Page → Creatures → Occupations → Acolyte|
|Can be found in the UA?|
|This occupation is open to:|
An acolyte is a junior member of the Guild of Silver Larceners.
Human/Halfling clothing and armor:
- Top: PT T-shirt
- Body armor: Medieval cuirass
- Bottom: Regular pants
- Footwear: Regular shoes
Equipment and inventory
- Primary 1: Arming sword
- Holster 1: Pistol crossbow (1 /1, 1x Small bolt, NRM)
- Handgear: Medieval gauntlets
- Condor utility rig, General carrying: 10x Small bolt, NRM
Skills: Species' natural skills + the following:
- Combat skills: Basic (Archery, One-handed sword, Two-handed sword, Martial arts)
- Knowledge of the following martial arts techniques: Stun kick, Power fist
- Non-combat skills: Basic (Evading)
| This article or section contains lore-related information.|
Though not strictly necessary for playing the game, you are encouraged to read this section if you wish to have a better understanding of the game's universe.
They are usually young humans who have received training in unarmed combat and the use of traditional, medieval-era weapons. Acolytes are organized in small groups of 10 to 30 individuals, under the leadership of a knight.
Typical acolytes perform a variety of tasks to serve their knight, ranging from running errands and delivering messages to theft, extortion, and highway robbery. When performing work for the Guild, acolytes are required to pay tribute; in other words, to donate a large percentage of their earnings to their knight (up to 75%), in exchange for continued membership into the Guild.