|Navigation:||Main Page → Creatures → Occupations → Knight|
|Can be found in the UA?|
|This occupation is open to:|
A knight is a senior member of the Guild of Silver Larceners.
Human/Halfling clothing and armor:
- Headgear: Medieval helm
- Top: PT T-shirt
- Body armor: Medieval cuirass
- Arms addon: Medieval arm guards
- Bottom: Regular pants
- Legs addon: Medieval leg guards
- Footwear: Regular shoes
Equipment and inventory
- Primary 1: Arming sword
- Primary 2: Longsword
- Holster 1: Pistol crossbow (1 /1, 1x Small bolt, NRM)
- Handgear: Medieval gauntlets
- Condor utility rig, General carrying: 10x Small bolt, NRM
Skills: Species' natural skills + the following:
- Combat skills: Skilled (Archery, One-handed sword, Two-handed sword, Martial arts)
- Knowledge of the following martial arts techniques: Stun kick, Power fist, Burst punch, Wind strike, Avalanche
- Non-combat skills: Skilled (Evading)
| This article or section contains lore-related information.|
Though not strictly necessary for playing the game, you are encouraged to read this section if you wish to have a better understanding of the game's universe.
A knight is a senior member of the Guild of Silver Larceners, a medieval-styled, human-only gang based in the town of Gimrun. They are famous for wearing full medieval plate armor, as a symbol of their status.
Knights are typically older male humans, in charge of a group of 10 to 30 acolytes. The role of the knight is to train their subordinates, give them errands and tasks to do, as well as organize parties for theft, extortion, and highway robbery. They are also in charge of collecting the tributes; a percentage of their acolytes' earnings. That money is then divvied up; some of it is spent in utilities, gear, equipment, and other purchases, some of it is paid in direct tribute to the Guildmaster, and the rest is pocketed.