|Navigation:||Main Page → Creatures → Occupations → Raider boss|
|Can be found in the UA?|
|This occupation is open to:|
A raider boss is a senior member of one of many Raider gangs.
Human/Halfling clothing and armor:
- Headgear: K armor helmer
- Top: Reinforced leather jacket
- Body armor: Heavy K armor vest
- Bottom: Reinforced leather pants
- Footwear: Harness boots
Youkai outfit: Armored leather outfit
Equipment and inventory
Raider boss may have one of four different sets of items (roll 1d4 per raider boss to determine):
- TT-1A Assault vest, Ammunition: 4x AR-18 20-round magazine (Each: 20 /20, 20x 5.56x45mm NATO, Standard FMJ)
- TT-1A Assault vest, Ammunition: 3x AK-74 30-round magazine (Each: 30 /30, 30x 5.45x39mm, Standard FMJ)
- Auxiliary: IZHMASH Saiga-12K with a 10-round magazine (10+1 /10, 11x 12 gauge, Standard Plated Buckshot)
- TT-1A Assault vest, Ammunition: 3x Saiga-12 10-round magazine (Each: 10 /10, 10x 12 gauge, Standard Plated Buckshot)
- TT-1A Assault vest, Ammunition: 2x Spectre 50-round magazine (Each: 50 /50, 50x 9x19mm Parabellum, Standard FMJ)
Skills: Species' natural skills + the following:
- Combat skills: Skilled (All combat skills)
- Junkie: If characters of this occupation find addictive meds, they will use them at the first opportunity.
| This article or section contains lore-related information.|
Though not strictly necessary for playing the game, you are encouraged to read this section if you wish to have a better understanding of the game's universe.
Raider bosses are leading figures of a raider gang. They are usually older people with a certain amount of authority and experience. In very small, one-group gangs, the raider boss is the gang's overarching leader. In larger gangs, there are multiple groups (each with one raider boss) and usually one "king" or "big boss" who rules over the entire gang.
Raider bosses lead a group of subordinates and are generally in charge of deciding the group's activities on a day-to-day basis. The exact amount of authority and independence they have depends on the gangs and individual groups, but most adopt an authoritarian approach where strength decides hierarchy and dissent is punished violently. For this reason, raider bosses have to lead by example. Respect and strength are everything, and a boss may have to respond to challenges from subordinates seeking to take over their position, often with fights to the death.