|Navigation:||Main Page → Weapons → Class 4 weapons → Molotov cocktail|
| This page is missing a Hebiquote.|
You can help by writing one for this page. Please refer to the style guide for pointers on how to write one.
| "I don't have a witty description for this item yet."|
|— Hebizuka (quote written by Unknown)|
The Molotov cocktail is an incendiary hand grenade.
To use the weapon, you must have one of the following to light the rag on fire:
- 1 match
- 1 unit of lighter fuel
- Some other sort of source of fire available (at GM's discretion)
- Critical successes may, at the GM's discretion, result in additional damage; few would enjoy a glass bottle breaking onto their body, after all.
- Failures and critical failures have the same results: the molotov cocktail breaks but fails to burn, resulting in a harmless (if messy) spraying of broken glass and liquids and no effects.
As a non-exploding, incendiary-only grenade, the Molotov cocktail does not deal damage on its own, and relies on the fire effect to damage enemies. Upon exploding, all creatures on the same Side (unless protected by fire-retardant clothing, or otherwise immune to fire) will be set on fire.
See Explosives for more details.
This weapon can also be obtained through crafting.
This is a Level 1 crafting item which requires the following parts:
- 1x bottle of strong alcohol
- 1x Bottle of motor oil
- 1x Rag
- (Optional) Molotov blueprint (not required for crafting the weapon, but increases crafting success chances)