Class 4 weapons
|Navigation:||Main Page → Weapons → Class 4 weapons|
Class 4 contains weapons that fit in the general category of hand-held explosives. Class 4 weapons are not intended to fit in any weapon equipment slot; they must be used directly from load-bearing equipment instead.
This class is home to 29 weapons, and all but one are hand grenades or planted explosives. The lone exception is a disposable flamethrower.
List of Class 4 weapons
- Cond: Maximum amount of Condition points
- A listed value of N/A means that the weapon has no maximum durability; this weapon therefore requires no repairs.
- Chlorine: Releases a cloud of chlorine poison gas
- Frag: Fragmentation; Causes damage by propelling shrapnel at high velocities
- Multiproj: Multiprojectile weapon - functions by firing projectiles (usually pellets) at the target, similar to a shotgun shell
- Flash: Flashbang effect; Non-lethal effect designed to blind and disorient targets
- HE: High explosive; Causes damage through explosion
- Incendiary: Incendiary weapon; Causes damage through deflagration and fire effect.
- None: Does not cause any useful effects
- Smoke: Releases a cloud of smoke
- Tear: Releases a cloud of tear gas
- (D): Disposable
- (L): Light
- (H): Heavy
- SC: Self-Contained - refers to single-shot, disposable weapons containing ammunition that is generally unique to that weapon. In other words, a self-contained round equals one weapon, closer in principle to a hand grenade than a traditional reloadable weapon.
- Wgt: Weapon Weight, in weight units
- A listed weight of Unsp. means "Unsparable"; such weapons cannot be placed into load-bearing equipment at all.
- : Shop value of the weapon
The table below lists all of the Class 4 weapons that can be found in weapon shops and gun shops. They have a shop value and a corresponding Rarity value. In other words, these are the "normal" weapons, as opposed to the "special" weapons in the tables further below.
|ArmsTech||MM-1 Minimore||Planted explosive||Directional mine||Multiproj||1||800||United States|
|Alliant Techsystems||SLAM||Planted explosive||Multipurpose||HE||2||1100||United States|
|NWM||V40||Mini-hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||1||150||Netherlands|
|Picatinny Arsenal||M84||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||Flash||1||150||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||AN/M14||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Incendiary||3||350||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||C4 charge, mini|| Planted explosive
|Unknown manufacturer||C4 charge, small|| Planted explosive
|Unknown manufacturer||C4 charge, large|| Planted explosive
|Unknown manufacturer||C4 charge, practice|| Planted explosive
|Unknown manufacturer||LU-216||Mini-hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE||1||200||France|
|Unknown manufacturer||M7A3||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||Tear||2||300||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||M18||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||Smoke||3||300||United States|
|Mohawk Electrical Systems||M18A1 Claymore||Planted explosive||Directional mine||Multiproj||5||800||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||M26||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||2||300||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||M67||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||2||300||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||M69|| Hand grenade
|Thrown weapon||None||2||15||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||MkII||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||3||300||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||MkIIIA2||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE||2||300||United States|
|Unknown manufacturer||Molotov cocktail||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||Incendiary||2||300||Generic|
|Unknown manufacturer||PMN-2||Planted explosive||Pressure mine||HE||5||1200||Soviet Union|
|Unknown manufacturer||RGD-5||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||2||300||Soviet Union|
|Unknown manufacturer||RGN||Mini-hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||1||150||Soviet Union|
|Unknown manufacturer||Type 86P||Mini-hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Frag||1||150||China|
|Valsella Meccanotecnica||TS-50||Planted explosive||Pressure mine||HE||2||750||Italy|
The table below lists all of the Class 4 weapons that can only be obtained through crafting, or available at workshops after retrieving the corresponding Specs Docs. These weapons all have a Rarity of 7 (Unique), and are not normally found in NPC equipment.
|Crafting||Chlorine bomb||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||Chlorine||3|
|Crafting||Phone bomb||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE/Incendiary||1|
|Crafting||Pipe bomb||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE||5|
|Crafting||SUPER SLAM||Hand grenade||Thrown weapon||HE||3|
|Crafting||Flammenwerfer||Flamethrower (D)||Flame||N/A||Aerosol tank (SC)||N/A||N/A||2||N/A|