|Navigation:||Main Page → Creatures → Occupations → Engineer|
|Can be found in the UA?|
|This occupation is open to:|
An engineer is a worker specialized in the study and application of a field of engineering.
Human/Halfling clothing and armor:
- Headgear: Hard hat
- Top: Technician jacket
- Bottom: Technician trousers
- Footwear: Steel-toe safety boots
Youkai outfit: Technician outfit
Equipment and inventory
- Auxiliary: Heckler & Koch MP7A1 with a 40-round magazine (40+1 /40, 41x 4.6x30mm, Standard SAP)
- Holster 1: Pipe wrench
- Dump belt, general carrying: 2x Crafting toolkit, 1x Gun repair kit
- P90 mag rig (Left), Ammunition: 2x MP7 40-round magazine (Each: 40 /40, 40x 4.6x30mm, Standard SAP)
- P90 mag rig (Right), Ammunition: 2x MP7 40-round magazine (Each: 40 /40, 40x 4.6x30mm, Standard SAP)
Skills: Species' natural skills + the following:
- Combat skills: Basic (Semi-auto rifle, Automatic rifle, One-handed club)
- Non-combat skills: Expert (Crafting, Repairing)
| This article or section contains lore-related information.|
Though not strictly necessary for playing the game, you are encouraged to read this section if you wish to have a better understanding of the game's universe.
An engineer is a member of the Engineering Corps belonging to any Crew other than Mining.
The role and duties of an engineer vary greatly depending on their field; please see the Engineering Corps page for more information.