|Navigation:||Main Page → Weapons → Class 4 weapons → SUPER SLAM|
| "The SUPER SLAM (or S-SLAM for short) is a modified SLAM with the original LX-14 explosive filling removed and replaced with C4, and the electronic wiring essentially hacked together back on top of the new filling. It is so full of C4, it practically fills nearly all of the available space inside of the casing, causing it to be a little heavier than a regular SLAM. This weapon can be used in all of the same ways the original SLAM can, it's just more powerful. Are you ready?"|
|— Hebizuka (quote written by Tempest)|
The SUPER SLAM (sometimes shortened to S-SLAM) is a multipurpose planted explosive.
Obtaining this weapon
This weapon is referred to as a Crafting-only weapon. It cannot be normally found in the Mazes; it must be crafted in order to obtain it. For this reason, this weapon is Rarity 7 (Unique).
This is a Level 3 crafting item which requires the following parts:
- One SLAM
- Electronic circuit
- 3x Copper wire
- 3x C4 charge, mini OR 1x C4 charge, small
- (Optional) SuperS blueprint (not required for crafting the weapon, but increases crafting success chances)
This weapon is multipurpose; it has multiple modes. Depending on the mode set, the SLAM will behave similarly to other types of explosives.
The available SLAM modes are:
- Mode 1: Manual - Will make the S-SLAM behave like a command detonation explosive (such as a C4 charge), therefore requiring a Detonator.
- Mode 2: Timer - Will make the S-SLAM behave like a timed charge after a set amount of time (from 0 to 9 turns).
- Mode 3: Pressure - Will make the S-SLAM behave like a pressure mine (such as a TS-50 mine), with an additional benefit of being able to set the timer until priming to anywhere between 1 and 9 turns (normal pressure mines only allow for 2 turns). This can be used to lay down a large amount of S-SLAMs on the same Side as pressure mines.
- Mode 4: Infrared - Will make the S-SLAM behave like a directional mine (such as a Claymore mine), using an invisible infrared beam instead of a tripwire to detect targets. In this mode, the S-SLAM causes a Localized explosion, to avoid hurting or killing creatures on the Protected Side.
For specifics on how to use each mode, please see Explosives.
This weapon is a non-fragmenting high-explosive; no shrapnel are released upon exploding. It will cause a Standard explosion in Modes 1, 2 and 3, and a Localized explosion in Mode 4. See Explosives for more details.
|Damage type||LDV||Pain (all ACs)|