|Navigation:||Main Page → Creatures → Occupations → Miner|
|Can be found in the UA?|
|This occupation is open to:|
A miner is an engineer specialized in the field of ore extraction.
Human/Halfling clothing and armor:
- Headgear: Hard hat
- Top: Technician jacket
- Bottom: Technician trousers
- Footwear: Steel-toe safety boots
Youkai outfit: Technician outfit
Equipment and inventory
- Primary 1: Crowbar
- Primary 2: Pick-axe
- Auxiliary: FN Herstal P90 (50+1 /50, 51x 5.7x28mm, Standard AP)
- Field pack, General carrying: 2x C4 charge, small
- Dump belt, key items: Detonator
- Dump belt, general carrying: 2x Crafting toolkit, 1x Gun repair kit
- P90 mag rig (Left), Ammunition: 2x P90 50-round magazine (Each: 50 /50, 50x 5.7x28mm, Standard AP)
- P90 mag rig (Right), Ammunition: 2x P90 50-round magazine (Each: 50 /50, 50x 5.7x28mm, Standard AP)
Skills: Species' natural skills + the following:
- Combat skills: Basic (Semi-auto rifle, Automatic rifle, One-handed club, Axe, Planted explosives)
- Non-combat skills: Expert (Crafting, Repairing, Mining)
| This article or section contains lore-related information.|
Though not strictly necessary for playing the game, you are encouraged to read this section if you wish to have a better understanding of the game's universe.
A miner is a member of the Engineering Corps belonging to the Mining Crew.
Miners work - where else? - in mining facilities, and are in charge of digging mineshafts, finding and extracting ore from veins and deposits, so that it can be collected and processed by other industries.