List of Class 4 Weapons (no ontology)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - WEAPON LIST PAGES WILL BE REBUILT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
Apologies for the inconveniences it may cause.
This page will cover the list of Class 4 weapons of the game, with their name and type. Weapons are classed in alphabetical order by name.
- Note: Mini-grenades are a special type of smaller grenade. They count as "half" a grenade in the inventory, which leads to the following special rules:
- You can equip 2 mini-grenades inside one Class 4 slot.
- With any Load-bearing equipment that allows for carrying Class 4 weapons, mini-grenades count as "0.5" item - meaning two mini-grenades can be carried in place of 1 other Class 4 weapon.
- AN/M14, incendiary grenade
- Mini C4 charge (70g), planted explosive (Command detonated)
- Small C4 charge (200g), planted explosive (Command detonated)
- Large C4 charge (500g), planted explosive (Command detonated)
- Chlorine bomb, poison gas grenade, crafting-only
- LU-216, high-explosive mini-grenade
- M18, smoke grenade
- M18A1 Claymore, planted explosive (Directional mine)
- M26, fragmentation grenade
- M67, fragmentation grenade
- M7A3, tear gas (CS) grenade
- M84, flashbang (stun grenade)
- MkII, fragmentation grenade
- MkIIIA2, high-explosive grenade
- MM-1 Minimore, planted explosive (Directional mine)
- Molotov cocktail, incendiary device
- Pipe bomb, high-explosive device (Grenade like), crafting-only
- Phone bomb, high-explosive device (Grenade like), crafting-only
- PMN-2, planted explosive (Pressure mine)
- V40, fragmentation mini-grenade