Lambda magazine crossbow
|Navigation:||Main Page → Weapons → Class 5 Long weapons → Lambda magazine crossbow|
| This page is missing a Hebiquote.|
You can help by writing one for this page. Please refer to the style guide for pointers on how to write one.
|Weapon, Class 5 Long|
|Lambda magazine crossbow|
|Modes||Fire (Piercing, Ranged)|
|Uses ammunition?|| Small bolt|
Lambda magazines, no +1
|Usable for butchering?|
|Shop value / Rarity||N/A (see page)|
| "I don't have a witty description for this item yet."|
|— Hebizuka (quote written by Unknown)|
The Lambda magazine crossbow (or simply the Lambda) is a crossbow, part of the archery weapon category.
Obtaining this weapon
This weapon is referred to as a Specs-docs only weapon. It cannot be normally found in the Mazes, and will only be available after completing the following requirements:
- Turn in the following specifications documents to the Proving Grounds engineer, at the Calfair Sector workshop:
- #GF019 - Prototype magazine device and feeding system for crossbow
- Bring a BRR Tactical light crossbow, which will be used for conversion into this weapon.
Upon completing the requirements listed above, the Lambda magazine crossbow will become available for sale at the Calfair Sector workshop from the Proving Grounds engineer, for 1000 with one, empty 5-bolt magazine inserted. Extra magazines are available for 200 each. For this reason, this weapon is Rarity 7 (Unique).
This weapon has only one mode available, Fire, which is a ranged attack.
The amount of damage dealt depends on the type of ammunition used. For more information, see Large bolt.
As a crossbow, Strength does not affect damage, and Archery skill level does not affect the max amount of shots and reloads that can be performed per turn - all crossbows are limited to one shot and one reload per turn.
The BRR Tactical light crossbow has the following traits:
- This weapon is magazine-fed, and counts as no +1; it will therefore not fire without a magazine loaded with at least one bolt.
- Stock type: Retractable (RS)
- Optic: Red dot sight (integrated)