|Navigation:||Main Page → Weapons → Class 2 weapons → Kel-Tec SUB-2000-G9|
|Weapon, Class 2|
|Barrel length (inches)||16.25|
|Feeding system||Box magazine|
|+1 round in chamber?||Yes|
|Critical failure type||Failure to eject|
|Stock type||Fixed (S)|
|Shop value / Rarity||750 (Rarity 2)|
|Feeding||Glock 9mm magazines|
|Standard:||Glock 9mm 17-round magazine|
|Underbarrel mount||Long interface|
|Lights||2x Long interface|
|Real world information|
|Manufacturer||Kel-Tec CNC Industries|
|Country of origin||United States|
| "The proper name of this weapon is "SUB-2000"; the suffix -G9 was only added to reflect that this particular version accepts Glock 9mm magazines. The SUB-2000 is a minimalistic semi-automatic rifle chambered for pistol calibers and designed to be ultra-lightweight and ultra-compact. When not needed, you can fold it completely in half - it will disable the trigger kit (rendering it unusable until unfolded again), but it will become extremely easy to carry. Its other star feature is the large variety of rechambering options available at Maze Customs. Don't like 9mm or Glock magazines? Take it to Customs and ask for a different magazine well or even a different caliber altogether. This gun wants to be the companion rifle to all of your pistol - and it shows."|
|— Hebizuka (quote written by Tempest)|
The Kel-Tec SUB-2000-G9 (also called SUB-2000-G9 or SUB-2000, sometimes shortened to SUB or Sub) is a 9x19mm Parabellum conventional rifle.
This weapon can receive the following minor customization services:
- Rechambering: 10 options, see below
- SUB-2000 B9
- SUB-2000 B40
- SUB-2000 B357
- SUB-2000 G40
- SUB-2000 G357
- SUB-2000 M40
- SUB-2000 M357
- SUB-2000 S9
- SUB-2000 S40
- SUB-2000 S357
SUB-2000 rechambering options
Want your SUB-2000 carbine to accept another caliber than 9x19mm, and/or another type of magazine than Glock magazines? Look below and make your choices.
- Feeding: Becomes Beretta 92 magazines.
- Feeding: Becomes P226 9mm magazines.
- This weapon (and all of its conversions above) can be folded. It takes a full turn to fold or unfold the weapon. While in folded state, the weapon has the following traits:
- Weight becomes 5 units.
- Cannot fire until unfolded again.
- Will retain all of its mounted accessories, loaded magazine and even round in the chamber (optics are moved to a side rail while folding the weapon).
- If an underbarrel weapon is mounted onto the SUB-2000 while in folded state, that weapon cannot be fired until the SUB-2000 is unfolded again.