|Navigation:||Main Page → Weapons → Class 4 weapons → Chlorine bomb|
| This page is missing a Hebiquote.|
You can help by writing one for this page. Please refer to the style guide for pointers on how to write one.
| "I don't have a witty description for this item yet."|
|— Hebizuka (quote written by Unknown)|
The Chlorine bomb is a chlorine gas hand grenade.
Obtaining this weapon
This weapon is referred to as a Crafting-only weapon. It cannot be normally found in the Mazes; it must be crafted in order to obtain it. For this reason, this weapon is Rarity 7 (Unique).
This is a Level 1 crafting item which requires the following parts:
- One M18 smoke grenade
- Bottle of vinegar
- Chlorine tablet
- (Optional) ChlB blueprint (not required for crafting the weapon, but increases crafting success chances)
The purpose of this weapon is to generate a chlorine gas cloud on the Side in which it lands. It is not necessary to aim the grenade at any particular creature, as the cloud will affect every creature on the same Side.
- A critical success will double the length of the chlorine gas cloud's life (6 turns instead of 3 turns). If it was aimed at any particular creature, the GM may, at their discretion, deal a small amount of damage to that creature; a chlorine gas grenade landing on someone's head or exploding in someone's face is rarely pleasant.
- A regular success will result in the normal effects of the chlorine gas cloud occurring.
- A failure still results in a chlorine gas cloud occurring, but for only 1 turn instead of the normal amount.
- A critical failure results in throwing a dud grenade, with no effects.
Chlorine gas cloud
Chlorine gas clouds have the following properties:
- Engulfs an entire Side of the battlespace, affecting every creature inside.
- Lasts for 3 turns, at the end of which the cloud dissipates, and the effects listed below cease.
- All creatures inside the cloud suffer from a FT+2 malus, and sustain damage at a rate of +9% Pain per turn, regardless of Pain Sensitivity. This hazard can be completely canceled by the Immunity to gases effect, such as one given by a gas mask.
- For every turn spent inside the cloud, all creatures with eyes have a 25% chance to have their eyes destroyed. This hazard can be completely canceled by either the Immunity to gases effect, such as one given by a gas mask, or the indestructible eyes effect, such as that provided by bionic eyes.
The Chlorine bomb does not directly deal damage; only exposure to the chlorine gas cloud causes damage. See Explosives for more details.