|Navigation:||Main Page → Civilized Areas → Camp Huntsman|
|Population size||Very small|
|Local laws|| Standard Law|
|East||Intersection 29 (_/_/D)|
|West||Intersection 28 (_/_/D)|
|How to read (S/F/D) route notation|
Camp Huntsman is a very small Military town located in the Southern Zone.
Camp Huntsman was founded in E7-677, during the last year of the Great Military Reform, for housing the then newly-established Phantom Forces. Camp Huntsman is home to the Phantom Forces 4th Company (or simply the Phantom 4th).
It is a very small community, one of the rare few in the Mazes with no direct connection to another town, being instead entirely surrounded by Intersections. Its distant, remote location near the border with the Southeastern Zone means very few travelers come to visit the town.
Like most military towns, the population of Camp Huntsman largely consists of humans and halflings. Uniquely, this town reports zero youkai inhabitants and a very small but active community of demonic residents.
For most crime and law enforcement issues, Camp Huntsman follows Standard Law, but as a military town, additional rules are in place:
- Known members of the Youkai Nation and individuals associated with them will be arrested on sight; any resistance will be punished with extreme prejudice.
Local town facilities
If a local shop or facility has a name or belongs to a particular chain, it is italicized.
- Food production: Traditional land farm
- Residential hub:
- Residential area levels: 4
- Hotel: No
- Shop hub: 2 of 10 emplacements open
- Clothing shop, Weapon shop (Boom Bang & Beyond)
- Social Square facilities:
- Bars: 1 ; Huntsman's Lounge (#1)
- Restaurants: 1 ; Jaeger Pizzas (Trattoria, #1)
- Others: Convenience store (24-Seven), Dojo, Library, Shooting range
- Special facility: Military base (Headquarters of the Phantom Forces 4th Company)