|Navigation:||Main Page → Chat rules|
This page lists the rules and guidelines on our Discord server, to ensure a proper and enjoyable experience for all users, regardless of veterancy or roles.
- #0: The staff reserves itself the right to moderate the server as they see fit to enforce the rules on this page. By entering our Discord server, you are implicitly agreeing to abide by those rules.
- If we suspect with good reason and sufficient evidence that you are here to cause harm/trouble/nefarious intent towards one of our users, our community in general, or that you have a reputation for such behavior, the staff reserves itself the right to take appropriate action.
- #1: Don't be a dick.
- #2: Remain civil at all times. We want the atmosphere to remain pleasant and we want our users to feel as much "at home" as possible, free to express themselves and enjoy themselves as they see fit within reason, so long as they respect other users in the process. Refer to Rule #3 to have an idea of what exactly is considered to be unacceptable speech or content.
- If the staff believes that the current topic of discussion is too unsuitable, the staff may issue a general warning to change the topic; this is not advice, this is an order that must be immediately followed, and failure to do so may result in harsher consequences.
- #3: Respect the other users regardless of who they are. Joking and shitposting is fine as long as you make it clear it's a joke or a shitpost, as per Poe's Law. DO NOT be caught doing any of the following (including, but not limited to): Trolling, bashing/flaming, insults and/or personal attacks, overly political or inflammatory content of any kind, or anything the staff may construe as disrespectful or harmful in general.
- #3a: Talking politics is not a good idea. Flaunting political or religious opinions of any sort, especially if inflammatory, will not be tolerated. There will be no exceptions. Low-quality banter and other social media-grade trash are also not tolerated. Memes will be subjected to extra scrutiny; if the staff feels they're not funny, or are designed or appear to be designed for the sole purpose of pissing off a particular group, your posts will be removed.
- The channel #gun_shop exists specifically for the firearm enthusiasts to talk about the matters of law, legislation, personal defense, and other serious IRL gun topics - if you wish to discuss these subjects, you may go there.
- #4: It is absolutely forbidden to abuse any of our services (Discord server, wiki, bots, etc.) for any behavior resembling any of the following: Evasion of staff decisions, commercial or religious solicitation ("spam"), sharing of private information (see below), or any other unsolicited behavior.
- In particular, we have a zero tolerance for the sharing of private personal information, for any reason whatsoever, unless under two specific exemptions: it's yours, or it's publicly available (and only then, if doing so wouldn't break our rules or Discord TOS). Staff reserves itself the right to delete offending posts on sight.
- #5: Each of our channels has a specific purpose; please try to keep relevant activity on their respective channels. In particular:
- Please keep bot usage reasonable and do not abuse bot commands. If you wish to play with bot commands a lot, please use #botspam.
- Please do not post NSFW content except in the designated channels. Please use #nsfw_club380 if you wish to post NSFW links, and follow the rules relative to the NSFW channel (see the relevant section below).
- Addendum: As per Discord Terms of Service, if you are under the age of 13, you must leave. If you are underage and we find out about it, you will be immediately removed.
NSFW channel rules
We reasonably assume that everyone on our Discord server is a responsible, reasonable, discerning and knowledgeable adult.
Access and usage of the NSFW channel is first and foremost a privilege. NSFW matters are not the primary focus of our services or our community. If you want to access #nsfw-club380, you must request access from a staff member. The requirements you must meet are as follows:
- State your age to the staff member you're making the request to. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Be at least Level 5
Once you send your request to a staff member, you will receive one unless we have compelling evidence you shouldn't be on this channel, or unless you aren't Level 5 and/or 18 years old yet. We are not responsible for enforcing or verifying what your age is beyond what you told the staff member; however if it turns out we think you shouldn't be here, your NSFW pass will be revoked and you may be punished accordingly.
Rules of the NSFW channel
The general rule of thumb is that any content posted on the NSFW channel should be appreciable and appreciated by the most people possible. The key words: "Keep it vanilla, keep it simple, keep anything else out of view and properly tagged."
The type of adult content that can be posted must follow certain rules:
- N0: The staff reserves itself the right to define what is and isn't allowed at any and all times. If you're not sure whether something is okay, then assume it falls under N3 and de-embed/tag. You may also DM staff if you're not sure.
- De-embedding links can be done by surrounding a link with < > symbols. Example here.
- "Tagging" refers to the act of warning beforehand what sort of content can be expected before you click a link, so that users who may not want to see this sort of thing have a chance to avoid it before finding out themselves.
- N1: Any content that is generally speaking real-life porn, whether amateur or professional, is allowed so long as it is vanilla and appreciable by most people.
- N2: Any content that is generally speaking drawn porn (hentai, etc.) is allowed as well, so long as it is vanilla, is professionally made (no badly drawn characters, no awful art), and appreciable by most people.
- N3: Any content that may generally not be considered vanilla must be de-embedded and tagged appropriately. Anything that does not fit the descriptions in N1 or N2, but is not explicitly disallowed as in N4. Consider anything you're not sure about to fall under N3.
- In particular, anything furry, feral, or anthropomorphic falls under that rule and must be tagged as such.
- N4: Content that is not allowed, period, includes the following:
- Dick pics and other pictures depicting you personally - please take it to DM. No exceptions.
- Very extreme or hardcore kinks (loli/shota, gore/guro, scat, vore, any other approaching extreme kinks)
- Illegal content under United States federal law. Users found to be posting illegal content are liable to an immediate permanent ban, and any relevant information staff has on infringing users will be forwarded to the relevant authorities.
Consequences of breaking rules
In increasing order of gravity, staff may see fit to do any of the following to inform an infringing user that they are breaking the rules:
- Warning/Order to change the topic
- Muting (in minutes, then hours, up to a maximum of 24 hours)
- Temporary ban from the server
- Permanent ban from the server
For specific infractions related to pass-restricted channels, such as #nsfw-club380, infringing users are also liable to temporarily or permanently lose the passes allowing access to these channels.